In keeping with these principles, here's what Monica and I decided to focus on for the first few weeks of her transformation:
1. We reduced her caffeine intake to 2 or 3 coffees per day, to be consumed before 1 pm.
2. We used a few easy to follow techniques to help Monica sleep 1 hour extra a night such as melatonin, and doing some sound anchoring (she played sounds of the rain every night when it was bed time).
3. Monica decided on an easy to follow meal plan that I helped her design and implement which massively improved her energy, digestion, overall health and wellbeing.
4. With help from the in depth exercise tutorials in THE WAY UP Program and some coaching from me, Monica learned how to exercise in a way that dramatically impacted the way her body looked and felt. We prioritised quality exercise so she had more time to recover. We didn't do any exercise that either she didn't love doing, or that didn't have a massive effect on the way her body looked and functioned.
5. Monica was able to be consistent because she was taking advantage of an easy to follow approach that made her feel better, not worse.